Campsite Check-in 1 pm / Check-out 12 noon
Rental Check-in 1 pm / Check-out 11 am
Late departure & Early Check in require pre-authorization and additional fee.
- QUIET HOURS: 10pm - 8am Radios & Generators turned off. Excessive noise will not be permitted at any hour.
- ALL VISITORS will register and pay the guest fee.
- CAMPFIRES will be no higher than your knees, completely contained within the fire ring and NOT left unattended.
- Do Not move the fire rings. Locations are approved by Newport Fired Department based on surrounding conditions.
- Fires must be completely extinguished before retiring for the night and not later than 12:00 midnight.
- Please do not use the fire rings as trash receptacles. We work hard to keep rodents and varmints away from our campground.
- No cutting of standing trees (live or dead) is permitted. Firewood may be purchased at the store.
- PETS are welcome as long as they are:
- Quiet & kept under control and socialized.
- Leashed at all times. 6 foot lead please. A Dog Run is available - 50ft x 50ft near the sports field.
- Picked up after.
- Not to be left unattended. Pets are not permitted in any buildings.
- Pets are not permitted in the pool or on the pool deck. They may cool off in the river at any time or in the pond when not in use by people.
- *Rabies Certificate Required
- CHILDREN: Parents are responsible for the supervision and actions of their children.
- Must be at their own site by 10pm.
- Under 14 years old must be accompanied by an adult (18 or older) while swimming in the pool, pond or river.
- Under 6 years old must be accompanied by an adult in the rec hall and store.
- Do not deface or mutilate campground property. Vandalism is cause for immdediate eviction and/or prosecution.
- DRINK RESPONSIBLY - No alcoholic beverages are to be taken off your camp site. Drunk and disorderly behavior is cause for eviction.
- If you move picnic tables, please return them to the sites.
- Campground SPEED LIMIT is 5 MPH. You are supposed to feel like you are going ridiculously slow!
- All sites must be kept clean and orderly.
- No fireworks or weapons of any form are allowed: firearms, air guns, slink shots, bow & arrow, etc.
- DO NOT WASH: dishes, clothes or persons at water outlets, use dish washing stations provided
- Do not wash cars, RVs or trailers at campground.
- Waste water may not be discharged onto the ground. A dump station is available to all campers.
- RV Tank Rinsers are illegal in NH and endager our water supply. DO NOT USE!
- No off road vehicles of any kind may be ridden in the campground.
- No chainsaws allowed.
- BICYCLES: No riding after dark. Helmets required for all riders under 16 years old.
- No soliciting without permission from management.
- No rule covering your actions? Please note that we at the Crow's Nest Campground work very hard to promote a safe, friendly, family environment. We ask that your ations fit into that accordingly.